MICHELIN XD GRIP
Better Grip, Bigger Benefits
- Benefit from unbeatable grip
- Resists agression from hidden obstacles
- Choose your benefit: greater load, greater life or greater speed
The MICHELIN XD GRIP in action:
MICHELIN XDGrip 27.00R49
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
OUTSTANDING GRIP IN MUDDY OR LOOSE CONDITIONS
• +30% of the lug edges in contact with the ground (1)
• Unmatched grip on soft or muddy surfaces in comparison to the MICHELIN X-TRACTION
Edito xdgrip lug Tyre
RESIST AGRESSION FROM HIDDEN OBSTACLES
3 new features to minimise downtime!
1.LARGER CONTACT PATCH (2)
Creates better tyre pressure distribution to fight agression from hidden obstacles
2. NEW SUPPORT BRIDGES
Protects the tyre casing from impact
3. More Tread Volume (3)
+3% more volume of tread rubber for extra protection
Edito xdgrip resistance Tyre
CHOOSE YOUR BENEFIT
• Greater life
Benefit from 10% longer service life due to redesigned shape of lug blocks and new support bridges to slow wear rate (4)
• Greater load
Benefit from 10% higher payload (5) due to the 3 star classification (30 tonnes) rating
• Greater speed
Benefit from 10% more TKPH (6) thanks to a cooler running tyre
Edito xdgrip cover Tyre
Edito xdgrip benefits Tyre
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Monitor tyre temperature and pressure of your mine and quarry vehicles with ease.
Thanks to the innovative MICHELIN Temperature and Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) offer, ensures you get the best performance from your tyre, improve safety of your employees and increase your productivity.
Request tailored recommendations to increase your site productivity
Need to reduce your operational cost, increase tyre life, or load of your vehicle while ensuring safety of your staff, ... Our expert team are here to identify the best improvement areas for YOUR site.
|Product||MICHELIN XTRA LOAD GRIP - 18.00R33|
|Overall Diameter||1872 mm|
|Section width||497 mm|
|Filling volume 100% (lts)||603|
|Tread depth||60 mm|
|Min Dual Spacing||598 mm|
Pressures (bar and psi) & Loads (kg and lbs)
|(kg - lbs) transport-load-per-tire-inferiorequal-10-9t|
|(kg - lbs) transport-load-per-tire-superior-10-9t|
The inflation pressure must always be appropriate for the load per tyre, the speed of travel and the work to be done. Our recommendations above are provided subject to changes made after the date of publication of these tables (December 2020). Technical data is subject to change without prior notice.
Picto visuel contact hero image yellow bib heart Tyre
Find out more...
Find all the technical and commercial information you need in our product data sheet:
(1) Compared to MICHELIN® X TRACTION tyres in ** usage tyres in size 27.00R49, and based on field test measurements and FARO-method measurements certified by the Michelin® Center of Technology. Actual results may vary.
(2) Compared to the MICHELIN® X TRACTION **, size 27.00 R49, and based on ground trial measurements and measurements made in accordance with the FARO method, certified by the Michelin® Technology Centre. Actual results may vary.
(3) Compared to the MICHELIN® X-Traction 27.00 R49. Actual results may vary.
(4) Compared to the MICHELIN® X TRACTION **, size 27.00 R49, and based on ground trial measurements and measurements made in accordance with the FARO method, certified by the Michelin® Technology Centre. Actual results may vary.
(5) Compared to the MICHELIN® X TRACTION **, size 27.00 R49. (Source: 2017 MICHELIN Earthmover Technical Databook).
(6) Compared to the MICHELIN® X TRACTION, size 27.00 R49. Actual results may vary. (Source: 2017 MICHELIN Earthmover Technical Databook).