MICHELIN X® FORCE™ S / XS
Specifically designed for soft sand
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
• Steel casing for greater resistance to damage and impacts with a higher load-carrying capacity.
• Tyre tread designed to be resistant to damage, based on technology from heavy machinery.
• Optimised manoeuvrability.
• Wide and flat tread for maximum flotation on sand.
• Low operating temperature makes it possible to drive long distances at a sustained speed (up to 80 km/h).
• Flexible casing and a tread pattern designed for driving at low pressure.
• Rigid shoulders provide optimum driving on roads and tracks.
Edito michelin xs in action Tyre
The MICHELIN XS is also the leading tyre for construction vehicles.
It can also be used on trailers and slurry tankers.
|Product||MICHELIN XS - 24R20.5|
Picto visuel contact hero image yellow bib heart Tyre
For more information...
Find all the technical information in the product file for the MICHELIN XS.
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
TELEFLOW: Improve your mobility with remote inflation
For your off road experience, managing the tyre pressure along your journey is necessary to improve your mobility, strengthen safety, extend tyre life, raise fuel efficiency and increase comfort.